Web-pix


Sunday, April 03, 2005


Posted by Hello

my friend's tatoo,,, he like reggae music,
yes, he like "Bob Marley" so that,
he want to use Bob's words,,,

"Taking to oneself voices
In habit the people's heart.
people need to listen to
The voice when the people
do something there are the
right way and the wrong way
if you listen to the voice,
you can find the right way.
and everyone can be listen to
the voice"

by "bob Marley"


,,,I said to my friend,

"this is so cool!!
when somebody ask to him,

""excuse me, where is XXXXX?""

yes!! he will show somebody this
tatoo!! good idea!!

yes ,alway he can say "right way" to everyone.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, April 03, 2005 3:37:00 AM, Blogger Jozee said...

Comfy,
Was that a quote from a song or interview with Marley?
I don't recognize those words but cool idea.

That tattoo looks really fresh in the photo.

JZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!