Web-pix


Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Cross, Mixed feelings?

Was driving home lastnight and saw the side of this church I never noticed. It has a cross on the side bulit into in brick. I thought hey that looks cool the way the light was shining on it maybe it will make a good photo. Once I got home and looked at it I said wow that is cool...But.. I can't help think it looks like it's burning and I equate that with those idiots that burn them. So it kinda messes it up for me a little.I Still like it just makes me think. :) :(

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 11, 2006 12:01:00 AM, Blogger Judith said...

The light through the trees DOES look like fire. Try the shot again.

 
At Wednesday, January 11, 2006 1:34:00 AM, Blogger Ashish said...

In the first glance it looked like a face with eyes closed and a beard.

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 1:06:00 AM, Blogger wallycrawler said...

I love the shot . I find the best pictures come by accident or something subliminal .Beautiful shot . Hope you don't mind I downloaded it ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!