Web-pix


Saturday, April 15, 2006

My dryer, Christopher asked for it...

Just hope you didn't thought I was using THE INSIDE of the dryer as a bookshelf! I do have problems with empty plane surfaces... I guess I'm not the only one.

And talking about cockroaches... (well I didn't talked about it, Chris did just on the post before) I saw one on my screen, just





here====================================================>


Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech! Who did that!!!!!!!!!! First time I remark it! Is that you HENRI who put a cockroach on Web-Pix? THIS IS TOTALLY DISGUSTING!!!!!!
................................................................................
Hope you remark that my alinement with the pic of the cockroach is perfect now, but with the next post, it wont work... *sigh* Well, that's life!

4 Comments:

At Saturday, April 15, 2006 1:29:00 PM, Blogger Christopher Steven b. said...

oh my. the protector of books really does put them on her dryer! 494 drying cycles later they are bound to get vibrated onto the floor...

Thank-you, clo. now i will admit to a worse place for books: stacked and occupying 1/3 of my bed. yes, he sleeps with books!

now i want to see the cockroach!

 
At Saturday, April 15, 2006 2:15:00 PM, Blogger Jozee said...

I have the same problem with flat surfaces. Too many to document.

CSB I'm not at all surprised you bed with books. That's college life! Finals soon.Not for me thank goodness!
Edgar Cayce believed the knowledge from a book could be absorbed overnight if one slept with it under their pillow. Kinda lumpy though.

Clo, pass les Beaux Manuscripts de Saint Exupery ! My kitchen counters are messier than your bookstand - phone table!

 
At Saturday, April 15, 2006 4:42:00 PM, Blogger Clo said...

chris: LOL! Sleeping with books! I never did such a nasty thing! LOL

Christopher, you have strange habits... but Jo is right, College life!

Jo: The messiest the funniest!

But ok, I admit, the St-Exupéry book was not really there at that moment. I add it for the look! I'm so snob!

 
At Saturday, April 15, 2006 6:20:00 PM, Blogger Jozee said...

Haha! Pass it over!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!