Web-pix


Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Nonsense?

Hi brothers !!
Hi sisters !!

Days ago, “dad” Henri told me that somebody for us, had have an idea:

publishing a book with our shots.

Ok, I’m agree… but I have another idea:

We can publishing the book and we can buy it.
Then we can donate the profit to charity.

We need:
An altruistic publisher, who agree to build the book cost-free.
Some free marketing on the net.
A bank account or better then a bank account. We can say our “customers” that first to buy our book, they must donate X $ or X € to charity, when she/he send us the receipt, we send him/her the book, the customer must pay the post.

We have enough needy on the world to give the little (or much ???) sales profit.

What do you mean?
More ideas ?

Have a nice day/night

dib ;-)

Labels:

9 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 11:48:00 PM, Blogger Judith said...

Okay, I am all for it. I can help out, but do not have the time to do the whole thing.

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 11:58:00 PM, Blogger Calvin said...

I'm in when do we start shooting the nudes. :) Clo?

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 12:16:00 AM, Blogger Jozee said...

Sounds like a good idea!

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 1:07:00 AM, Blogger Paul G. said...

I would have to choose which of my pictures were used, not someone else.

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 1:32:00 AM, Blogger heather said...

Puh!
Calvin, you get to model! HA!

Like the idea, lot of work though.

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 2:05:00 AM, Blogger Christopher Steven b. said...

i edit my work for web, not for print, so i would have to re\edit the shots i wanted to be included; the ones i have posted would not be appropriate as they are. and i agree with paul.

great idea. i will happily take part.

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 3:57:00 AM, Blogger Ashish said...

Great idea. I dont have a film camera though.

I dont take good shots anyways, so its fine :-D

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:10:00 AM, Blogger Clo said...

Wow! That sounds great!
It is strange though, but I really have a feeling of "déjà vu" right now... Almost freaking... It's like I had a dream about that, but so long ago... Anyway!

Calvin and I made some plan together. I pose for him and he poses for me... nude! :O) And I really have the feeling that it's me who's gonna make the best deal! But it will have to be at my place, Cal! Anytime!

And I agree with Paul.
And Chris, did I ever said to you that for a guy who take pics just since a very short time, your pics are just fantastic?
And Ashish, I totally disagree with you!

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 7:14:00 AM, Blogger henri Banks said...

yep the idea actualy came from comfy he asked me almost a year ago and its a cool thing but it cost time and for the moment i got very litle of that!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!