Web-pix


Friday, May 19, 2006


Photo Friday-- The Road
Repost from October. I just had way too much fun with this to forget about it...
Not to mention-- I was up around 12, remembered photofriday, and I thought I'd take a stab at it... and honestly-- it's always fun to try and be 1st. Potentially sadly, that is one of my goals someday.

I think I might replace it depending on if I get some shooting time in this weekend...

(Previous Post from Oct.)
I had tons of fun with night shots last night.

Here's one in the road, got kinnda scary with the long exposure- definately fun and definately worth it.

3 Comments:

At Friday, May 19, 2006 2:09:00 PM, Blogger Gary J. Wood said...

It's hard to be first, especially on Photo Friday. Nearly 250 posts already, and it's only 8AM. Yeesh!

 
At Saturday, May 20, 2006 1:49:00 AM, Blogger Jozee said...

"The long and winding road...".

 
At Saturday, May 20, 2006 2:09:00 PM, Blogger merlinprincesse said...

The best I've done on PhotoFriday is number 8. The subject of the week is done at one am on Thursday to Friday night. (Quebec or New-york time) And the firts one to post is always Leggnett. I wonder how he manages to do that!
Nice road PW! Mysterious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!