Web-pix


Tuesday, June 27, 2006

SADNESS


FOR JENN...


She was a great Soul. I have known her almost since the first time I was on Blogger. I probably found her by JKirlin's blog. Or maybe she found me... I don't remember. She once told me in an e-mail that she loved our group. That's is why she was commenting. And I asked Henri to invite her on our blog. Thanks to Henri, he did immediately. :)
She has been with us just for a few weeks, but I'm glad she was. You have met her, and you have loved her. She was gentle and nice! And she was a sensitive artist! Go see the pics on her blog if you have not already done it! She has some wonderful self-portraits!
I'm not sad for Jenn... I am though for the one who loved her and who are going to miss her very much, especially her boyfriend and her family. I am a believer. And I believe Jenn is Heaven or in the Light or in whatever is beyond us.
I'm pretty sure Jenn would agree with me. Life must go on. We must go on with our nice blog. And never forget her. So, on a brighter note, I want to tell you that Clo and me have met another very nice web-pixie this week-end. That is why we were late to comment about Jenn's death. We were in Maine, on vacation, with our friend Jozee! I will post some pics of our meeting in a few days. And I think about all of you, Web-Pix members. I love you all and send you all my prayers! Yes, life must go on! Godspeed, Jenn!

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 4:33:00 AM, Blogger heather said...

Such nice words. Thank you for that.

I had no idea there was to be another meeting! I can't wait to see the photos!

 
At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 4:49:00 AM, Blogger merlinprincesse said...

We wanted to make you all a surprise! :) But there will be nice pics! Let me tell you that Jozee is really coooool!

 
At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 5:24:00 AM, Blogger Ashish said...

Yeah, jo is the coolest!

 
At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 3:23:00 PM, Blogger heather said...

Well, I already knew that!!!

 
At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 3:28:00 PM, Blogger Jozee said...

Gee, guys. :)

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:37:00 AM, Blogger Clo said...

That's true! Jo is just adorable!

Now, I will post a little something for Jenn...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!