Web-pix


Thursday, September 14, 2006

304 Bathurst st.



School has begun. All goes well so far. At present i am seated, yet again, at numbernumbernumber 9: the 9th booth of the internet cafe near to my home. I will be back in mississauga [where my mom lives] for the weekend; and i shall at that time try to be more responsive than i have been. Many photos also to share..

[the above, is the home which houses my raskolnikov quarter. i do indeed live next to a Buddhist temple. Feel free to stop by unannounced, anyone -- after 1pm, kindly. ]

2 Comments:

At Thursday, September 14, 2006 8:20:00 PM, Blogger heather said...

Sure, I'll be over tomorrow.

 
At Thursday, September 14, 2006 9:47:00 PM, Blogger Jozee said...

Glad to hear from you!
Nine is a lucky number!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!