Web-pix


Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hold it right there... did you say 35mm?

Ok ok. I know I've pratictially been more illusive and unheard of than Osama Bin Laden recently but I have... kinnda good reason. I've just moved to University Minnesota Duluth, and it's awesome. Even moreso, I'm in a friggin' photography class!!

But, it's 35mm. Which I know little to nothing about (which is a great learning experience and is opening my eyes to a lot of different aspects of Digital)!
So, I'm asking for some help. If anyone has a suggestion for brands, what I should be spending on it, highly reccomended equipment (besides darkroom materials), or if you personally have a 35mm for sale, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Guys!

-Eric

2 Comments:

At Monday, September 18, 2006 7:20:00 AM, Blogger merlinprincesse said...

I find Canon makes great lenses! Yup!

 
At Tuesday, September 19, 2006 1:19:00 AM, Blogger Gary J. Wood said...

I agree, buy into the Canon EOS system. (I still have a Canon Elan II film camera.) If you later upgrade to a Digital Rebel XTi, EOS 30D, EOS 1D Mk II, etc., your lenses and external flashes will be interchangeable.

Spend $300 or so on the body, and be willing to spend a lot more on lenses. Bodies age, lenses last.

Same is true for Nikon, but I'm not familiar with their model numbers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!