Web-pix


Sunday, October 01, 2006

I Miss You All

I have enjoyed checking in on all of you at Web-Pix every other day when I have had time at school, it really has become my favorite site on the net because there are wonderful photographs here by people that I love. More and more everyday I am so happy to be a part of this group.

Took these pictures today, thought I would leave them here with my love. I hope each of you is doing very well, I miss you and I thank you for your kindness.

Take care now,

-Brock

7 Comments:

At Monday, October 02, 2006 2:23:00 AM, Blogger henri Banks said...

hey Brock that are some real cool self portraits ;-)

 
At Monday, October 02, 2006 2:33:00 AM, Blogger heather said...

You are the king, I bow at your feet.
Love your scandisk necklace, dahling.
*hugs*
luv ya!

 
At Monday, October 02, 2006 3:00:00 AM, Blogger Calvin said...

The man!

 
At Monday, October 02, 2006 6:58:00 AM, Blogger mightybob said...

hooray for a post by brock!

 
At Monday, October 02, 2006 7:09:00 AM, Blogger Ratzfatz said...

Hey Brock,

super cool self portraits!!!!

 
At Monday, October 02, 2006 7:32:00 AM, Blogger PWrocker said...

I was wondering what was missing from Web Pix!

I'm right there in the same boat you are. The school v. Web-pix balance is tough.

They should definately be kicking you back some-- maybe even a free copy of CS2, or a nice new macro lens.

It's nice to see you around, keep posting!

 
At Monday, October 02, 2006 11:56:00 PM, Blogger Judith said...

Hanng in there & keep posting.
I have been way too busy as well w/school but am getting out this weekend w/the camera.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!