Web-pix


Friday, November 03, 2006

Ergonomic Improvements


Ergonomic Improvements, originally uploaded by garyjwood.

Inspired by Henri's post yesterday, this is my desk at work. (The original flickr post has notes, if you're curious.)

We're a relatively new company, not yet making a profit. Therefore we're not buying new office furniture. Most of it was old, used and bought from liquidators.

On my chiropractor's advice, I recently installed the cordless keyboard/mouse combo and the adjustable keyboard tray. It's made a big difference, but I'm still feeling the effects of repetitive-strain injury (RSI).

2 Comments:

At Friday, November 03, 2006 4:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey at least your chair matches your window frame.

I see you are a lefty too. Its a little like my setup at home. Except my coffee cup is on the left side too :)

I really like my cordless mouse and keyboard.

 
At Saturday, November 04, 2006 4:10:00 AM, Blogger Clo said...

Too clean for me... Needs a little messed up here...

Ok, I'm jealous... :O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!