Web-pix


Sunday, December 17, 2006

Group Hug


Last night my brothers and I made a surprise party for our parents' 50th wedding anniversary. The man with his back to the camera is an old friend of theirs. He was supposed to be at their wedding, but was called away to sea just weeks before. So fifty years later, he flew over from England be at this party.


It was a complete surprise to my parents, and this was their immediate reaction. The black-sleeved arm and hand is my Dad's, the woman in red is my Mom.

5 Comments:

At Sunday, December 17, 2006 8:38:00 PM, Blogger Calvin said...

Very cool.I'm happy he could make it this time. Great story.

 
At Sunday, December 17, 2006 9:07:00 PM, Blogger heather said...

awww!
That is such a special moment!

 
At Monday, December 18, 2006 1:06:00 AM, Blogger Christopher Steven b. said...

very sweet.

 
At Monday, December 18, 2006 1:47:00 AM, Blogger the fourth dimension said...

amazing!
:)

 
At Monday, December 18, 2006 3:44:00 PM, Blogger Jozee said...

That's so great! So glad for your family. Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!