Web-pix


Friday, February 23, 2007

100cups

I started a photo survey project on Friday... I will photograph discarded coffee cups on my daily travels through the city until I have 100...I will then tally the percentages of which establishments cups most often become litter...for no other purpose than my own curiosity...the worst part is, that I have been only doing this for a weeks and already have pictures of 85 stray cups...and really only took pictures on 2 days...a very sad state of affairs indeed!

3

16,17

2 Comments:

At Friday, February 23, 2007 1:10:00 PM, Blogger Jozee said...

Litterbugs! Shame on them!

Well spotted MC.

 
At Friday, February 23, 2007 4:22:00 PM, Blogger Paul G. said...

Great idea - awful problem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!