Web-pix


Saturday, October 06, 2007

war machines (Blue Angels)



Yesterday afternoon I didn't have anything else to do, so I headed down to the area around the Golden Gate Bridge...   Leagues of spectators were gathering, and I finally realized what was up -- the Blue Angels were in town and they were starting their Friday practice session for the big show today and tomorrow...   I managed to temporarily suspend my repulsion to anything "war", and enjoyed the graceful turns and forceful charges of the jets...   They are truly incredible machines -- just a shame we live in a world that thinks war is a way to live...

1 Comments:

At Saturday, October 06, 2007 7:45:00 PM, Blogger Hans said...

Tom Cruise again ??

Blue angels that's a original name for killer machines..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!