Web-pix


Thursday, June 15, 2006

Decay


Sorry for my absense.
Just one of those times where you hafta break, not even really by choice.
I guess I just put my personal priorities on the back burner... and it's definitely been hurting Not to even start on my "eat, sleep, work repeat" schedule.... I guess it's also one of those times in my life (just graduated and moving onto College) where it's supposed to be a little messed up.

I'll stop my caterwauling.

Hopefully I'll finally be able to play with my camera again sometime soon.
Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on my fellow photobloggers, I'm sorry for leaving you guys, I'll try to be back more-- promise. I hope I haven't missed much, or at least that I'll be able to catch up.

Thought I'd hop into the 'Decay'. Not my best work in my opinion (out of focus, raw, odd composition) but I figure it's worth enough.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, June 15, 2006 4:33:00 PM, Blogger Jozee said...

PW, Congrats on your graduation! Good luck with your new place in life. Hectic as it is you're in the beginning of some of the best times of your life.

Good luck and enjoy!

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 4:23:00 AM, Blogger heather said...

make time for the things you love to do, or life is worth nothing.
:)

I mean this in a good way

just stop to smell the roses, and get a few pics of them too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!