Web-pix


Wednesday, June 28, 2006

For Jennifer M. Cakert, her companion, her family and her many friends.


Many beautiful and touching things have been said about Jenn See. I was just reading them, and one thing appeared to me, one thing that I already know because of my own mourning from my late husband, and it is that some people will never totally die. Even if we didn't knew Jenn for a long time, she left us a very strong and special impression. She really was a special person, and we will remember her forever. That means she will live forever in our hearts, because of her talent, because she was a very sweet person, a very beautiful person. There will always be a place for her in my heart, and she will always be a part of our Web-Pix family. We love you Jennifer!

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:53:00 AM, Blogger merlinprincesse said...

I agree, little sister... :)

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 5:09:00 AM, Blogger Judith said...

Your words put everything together beautifully.

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 5:43:00 AM, Blogger Jozee said...

Absolutely, Clo. <3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!