Web-pix


Saturday, June 10, 2006

new life





Hi gang !!.
This is my first bycicle. It's an urban folding bike.
I'm called it Diana (today in Spain it's Diana's day) and in Spanish bycicle it's female.
I work three km far away from home and I try to take a new urban life.
My motorcicle (Matilda... also female in Spanish) sleeps into garage waiting for a longer routes.
I wish & hope be persevering and pedal daily to work and return alive to home.
Best regards.
dib ;-)
Ah, I buy also a helmet.... a king size XXL ( I've a big head :-DDDDD )

Labels:

9 Comments:

At Saturday, June 10, 2006 2:49:00 PM, Blogger Gary J. Wood said...

Es hermosa!

 
At Saturday, June 10, 2006 3:07:00 PM, Blogger josep-manel said...

gracias gary!!!
te invito a dar una vuelta... te espero.
dib ;-)

 
At Saturday, June 10, 2006 3:21:00 PM, Blogger Jozee said...

dib, sugar's not sweeter than you. what a lucky wife you have. Enjoy your new bike . I'll say come chants to the transportation gods that you're transported safely on a daily basis.

Ride on!

 
At Saturday, June 10, 2006 3:21:00 PM, Blogger Ashish said...

Good job dib!

 
At Saturday, June 10, 2006 8:11:00 PM, Blogger Jozee said...

Blogasm.

 
At Saturday, June 10, 2006 11:17:00 PM, Blogger josep-manel said...

jo: you make me blush :0
ahish: thanks :-)
hugs
dib ;-)

 
At Sunday, June 11, 2006 12:39:00 AM, Blogger henri Banks said...

hey Dib my Friend in two weeks i make a pic from you on this bike ;-)

 
At Sunday, June 11, 2006 3:54:00 PM, Blogger josep-manel said...

ok, mr banks.... but without helmet !!
dib ;-)

 
At Monday, June 12, 2006 2:56:00 AM, Blogger Clo said...

With or without helmet, I'm anxious to see that!

And Dib, congratulations! I'm so jealous of you to have such a nice bicycle! Folding! Waw! :O)

Besos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!