Web-pix


Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm baaack.... for a bit.


I'm really sorry Photo Life (and web-pix) has taken a downfall within the past few months. My summer has been somewhat stressful and mostly me working.

For those who don't know, I'm going to the University Minnesota Duluth next year. So far through the summer I've been working, eating, and sleeping so I can make it all happen.

Unfortunatelly, that's been the problem. I haven't been able to really enjoy myself too much which has really lead to me falling behind in the things I enjoy doing (i.e. photography). Luckilly, I have been taking pictures most of the summer, I went to Colorado to take pictures, and I should be back up and running come Labor Day and after I get settled in a bit.

Hope all is well across the board and I hope I'll be able to give everyone the credit and comments they deserve for their wonderful pictures. Hope to be back with you all soon.
-Eric

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:44:00 AM, Blogger henri Banks said...

thats a cool night shot Eric

 
At Wednesday, August 09, 2006 2:34:00 PM, Blogger Gary J. Wood said...

I look forward to your return.

 
At Wednesday, August 09, 2006 2:36:00 PM, Blogger Jozee said...

Good luck! School comes first. I look forward to seeing your work again when you have time!

 
At Wednesday, August 09, 2006 4:41:00 PM, Blogger heather said...

Just post when you can. This is beautiful. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!