Web-pix


Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy birfday, hehzer..


This oddity was captured just after midnight tonight--on and for your birthday. Now i had planned capturing something lit by candlelight, but because my candles were all burned down and wickless, i had to be inventive. I snapped the end from a stick of incense and stuck this into the wickless floaty candle i had, and set it afire, nearly burning my hand in the process. Well, this [+ manipulations] was the result. 'twas fashioned for you. happy birthday..
[in the comment section there is a pre-shot shot taken whilst setting the focus. I share it as i know how you adore self-portraits..]

4 Comments:

At Thursday, November 23, 2006 7:10:00 AM, Blogger Christopher Steven b. said...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 
At Thursday, November 23, 2006 11:19:00 AM, Blogger henri Banks said...

Great shot and this B/W one to ;-)

 
At Thursday, November 23, 2006 6:26:00 PM, Blogger heather said...

for ME!
Thank you.
I feel so special today. It was a bad begining...super-ultra-huge-headache, plus toilet over flow again, BUT now I see all these posts, and I feel so loved!
I love you all so much.
Yes, I do love the self-portrait! and that you thought of me!
thank-you-thank-you-thank-you!

 
At Thursday, November 23, 2006 8:30:00 PM, Blogger heather said...

ps. anyone who knows my email, knows my age.
hehe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!