Web-pix


Wednesday, June 07, 2006

For Heather: Dear John

Heather gave me a photo challenge a while ago to turn a toilet into a sculptural work of art. Now I don't know if I would call this sculptural because I tend to flatten things, though I am fond of the composition.

I saw this old bowl in a shed behind a friends house and finally caught an angle for the challenge that satisfied me. Though I like the picture I didn't dare to actually touch this thing, it had stains all over.

Okay, Heather, what do you think? Can I have my next challenge yet?

By the way, those are broken cinder blocks in there... don't ask, and don't forget to flush.

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 07, 2006 1:44:00 PM, Blogger Jozee said...

I don't know about Heather but it works for me.
Love the color smear in the curtain.
Closeup of bowl and blocks would be cool too.

 
At Wednesday, June 07, 2006 2:32:00 PM, Blogger henri Banks said...

Coool pictures is this your home Brock ?

 
At Wednesday, June 07, 2006 3:11:00 PM, Blogger heather said...

Oh MY! You blow me away. Love it more than words! A+++++++++ to infinity!

Old,dark,dirty,artistic(the cinder blocks in the bowl, very creative), the reddish color on the left side of the window really pops, just all around amazing. I could see this hanging in a gallery! WOW! Thanks!

 
At Wednesday, June 07, 2006 7:02:00 PM, Blogger heather said...

Ok, photo challenge...you're really going to hate me. This will be hard. Photograph that girl, the girl, the most beautiful girl, a photo of her face.
Good luck!

 
At Wednesday, June 07, 2006 7:31:00 PM, Blogger mcaplan said...

I love the second pic! So mysterious and dirty! Lovely composition!

I would, however, be afraid to touch it too!

 
At Thursday, June 08, 2006 1:36:00 AM, Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Love it!

 
At Thursday, June 08, 2006 2:42:00 PM, Blogger Ashish said...

Just awesome

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!